Thursday, August 23, 2012

A little inspiration for a little boy's haven

Some may be surprised, but the room I struggle with the most is Aiden's room. As Greg can attest (poor, poor Greg), I have changed this room at least three times. 


I am hoping this is the second to the last time that we have to change it 
(until Jacob is old enough to share the room and we have to get bunk beds).
I will say I think the room gets better every time I change it. 
I can only get better right?


The major issue I have with the room is the fact that it is too long, with too much wall space and too many toys. This time around, when the dust finally settled from all the moved furniture we were left with a huge blank wall. At work the next day I had an epiphany! What if we did a wall of insperation?



Here is what we have so far. 

No comments: